I welcome any student and researcher who is really interested in social informatics, especially in Web, social media, human behavior and psychology, and has an intention to be a researcher in this area. I welcome any question in e-mail. I also welcome you to visit our laboratory.
To International StudentsStudents from overseas, you should take the regular entrance examination of the master course in School of Business Administration of Kwansei Gakuin University. We will screen students by our original assessment criteria. Please follow the following screening process.
- Document screening: Contact me through e-mail containing your CV (resume or curriculum vitae), research proposal, academic transcript, copy of official record of TOEFL (or TOEIC) and copy of offical record of JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test).
- Interview screening: If you pass the document screening, take an interview with me in KGU or through Zoom.
- Mathematical test screening: If you pass the interview screening, take a mathematical test.
- Formal application: If you pass the mathematical test screening, submit an application form to the office of School of Business Administarion, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Entrance examination: Take an entrance examination of School of Business Administarion, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- If you pass the entrance examination, you can be a member of our laboratory.
* Screening results will be informed by e-mail without explaining the judgement reason. (If you cannot accept this notification method, do not apply to our laboratory.)
* N1 level of JLPT is required to apply to our laboratory.
* For Chinese students, graduation from universities of Project 985 or Project 211 is required to apply to our laboratory.