I welcome any student and researcher who is really interested in social informatics and has an intention to be a researcher in this area. I welcome any question in e-mail. I also welcome you to visit our laboratory.
To International StudentsStudents from overseas, you should take the regular entrance examination of the master course in School of Business Administration of Kwansei Gakuin University. We will screen students by our original assement criteria. Please follow the following screening process.
- Contact me through e-mail containig your CV (resume or curriculum vitae), research proposal, academic transcript, copy of official record of TOEFL (or TOEIC) and copy of offical record of JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test).
- If you pass the first screening, take an interview with me in KGU or through Skype.
- If you pass the second screening, take a mathematical test.
- If you pass the third screening, submit an application form to the office of School of Business Administarion, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Take an entrance examination of School of Business Administarion, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- If you pass the entrance examination, you can be a member of our laboratory.
* Screening results will be informed by e-mail without explaining the judgement reason. (If you cannot understand this notification method, do not apply to our laboratory.)
* N1 level of JLPT is required to apply to our laboratory.
* For Chinese students, graduation from universities of Project 985 or Project 211 is required to apply to our laboratory.